Clinical nutritionist Insaf Zerouga gives the following tips to Hamdi:
- It is a good idea to start the meal with vegetables or fruit. Then you will be a little full, without adding many calories.
- Replacing red meat with fish and chicken is very good for health.
- Avoid deep-frying, bake in the oven instead.
- Also watch the amount of oil you use. One teaspoon per serving is often enough. Use vegetable oils such as olive or rapeseed oil.
- Make the food yourself from scratch. Then you can reduce the amount of oil, salt and sugar yourself.
- Add wholegrain flour when you make muufo bread. It will be both healthier and more filling.